Learn more before applying
Canadian National English Recruitment is partnered with some of China's largest English training institutions. From early childhood education to adult education, we have positions available for teachers of all educational backgrounds and levels of experience.
A member of the Canadian National English Team will go over the particular qualifications regarding each specific job before formally beginning the recruitment process.
Teachers of all nationalities and levels of experience are welcome to apply. The institutions we work with hire both native and non-native English speakers.
Native English Speakers from the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are highly sought after and are encouraged to apply today.
All applications sent to email@example.com must contain:
- Your résumé or CV
- An introductory paragraph stating why you are interested in teaching English in China (Between 50-100 words is acceptable. If you have any related work experience, be sure to mention it)
- A recent photo of yourself (a "selfie" or headshot)
- Your nationality and current location
Early Childhood Education
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Passionate about teaching
- Comfortable working with young children
mixed-age English training institutions
- Native English Speaker preferred, however, non-native speakers will be considered
- Previous teaching experience preferred, however, is not necessary
- Native English Speaker (a "soft accent" is acceptable)
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Prior experience in management or supervisory position preferred